Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crafty Crazy




My Mother in law is begging for a new post, but I just don't have much to say! Eric has been AWOL, so I have used some time to catch up on scrapbooking and card making.

The boys got to go swimming yesterday in a "big" pool. I lost track of how many spankings brother #3 received. He is fearless and not listening very well to Mother dearest right now. Those aren't good combinations when surrounded by deep water!

We got to go to some friends' house today for a playday. ALL boys. Kinda crazy...tons of fun! I think I need a girlie beach trip sometime in the future! I continue to laugh at the fact that I have all boys. I am not athletic. I love painted toes and eye makeup. I adore little girls in smocking and lacy socks. Strange. Still, little boys capture my heart to no end!
Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

The Moore's said...

I think I just took a deep sigh of relief to hear you say you don't have much to blog about and have been spending your time doing other things....then I realized it's only been 2 days since your last post as opposed to like 2 weeks since mine!

Jenny said...

Super cute crafts!!

Kelli said...

Our husband's both just made the comment that we should take a weekend away just the two of us (maybe they forgot we just did that a couple of months ago? I didn't remind them...) for a girlie weekend. We should plan it before they change their minds. Oh, and they were alcohol free when they said it - they only smelled a little of cigar smoke. So it was a lucid suggestion. Just sayin'...