Friday, December 27, 2013

Remembering 2013

Every year I swear I am shutting this baby down.  And then every year I remember why I force myself to continue:  I must remember.  The small things and the big things point to God's faithfulness.  I know if I didn't write it down, I would forget and if I become forgetful, I would stray far from His heart, I am sure of it.  Here are a few of my favorite posts/ways of knowing God during the past year.


1. Cure for the Heavy Laden

2. God of Angel Armies

3.  The Stone

4.  Is God Really Enough?

5.  Psalm 23

6.  For Thou Art With Me

7.  Rod and Staff

8.  Steadfast and Mature

9.  Treasuring the Memories

10.  Darkness is as Light

11.  Baby Asher Day!

12.  Saying Goodbye to Home

13.  On Raising Young Men

14.  Looking Up

15.  His Face


No comments: