Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting All my Ducks in a Row

I have been trying to get all my ducks in a row over here at the old homestead. I am ready for spring to be upon us and would love to have a home that is decluttered and awaiting fresh air to come through the windows. My mother in law has helped a ton, but when she isn't here, I have tried to tackle small things, one at a time so I don't lose my mind. The closets have been decluttered along with the kitchen paper monster along with the bathroom cabinets. Slowly, but surely, this home will once again be a welcome respite. I have to say I love freecycle. You would be amazed at the number of people that want to come get your leftover toiletry and cosmetic items.

On a different "ducks in a row" theme, I took these pics at a pond recently and love the colors! This first one blows my mind. Is it even physically possible to have such a large upper body mass attached to such small leggish appendages? It seems like the duck should wobble and sway like a bobble head doll. God is some kind of creator!


Ahhh, the color. It was as if God took a paintbrush to the feathers. He is cool like that.

Have a great weekend, blog friends!

No comments: