Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Session!

You can imagine my delight when I woke up realizing we had ZERO sports to attend for the day!  You know I made each boy put on some colorful garb, slick back their hair, and march themselves to a little photo session!  The goal was to get Asher's one year photos done as well, but you can see in those last two photos that he was putting on a little pity party and wanted nothing to do with it! 

Happy Easter everyone.  This year, I've been thinking more and more about what it might be like when Jesus returns to the earth and rules as the visible KING!  Glory!  I have no idea what that is really going to be like, but it is nice to know I am on the winning side.  Praise Him for His blood that covers me.   I was singing this earlier to Asher...

Oh how He loves you and me
Oh how He loves you and me
He gave His life; what more could He give?
Oh how He loves you
Oh how He loves me
Oh how He loves you and me

{Old school is the best school!!!}

Here we are.  These boys clean up pretty nice!






















No comments: