Thursday, July 2, 2015

True Freedom {God's Banner}

Praising God today for the freedom of my grace washed soul.  My facebook feed is either the colors of the rainbow or the colors of the Confederate flag.  I don't know what colors they are, but I wave the colors of the one who bled for me.  God's banner over me is love. I rest in that.  I celebrate that. My citizenship is with God.  He is King. In the meantime, I submit to a national authority that was put in place by God.  But, if I have to choose between obeying God or obeying nation, I will choose God.  Today, I am thankful that some measure of freedom exists for Believers in the United States of America. It may come crumbling down very quickly, but today I celebrate.

His banner over me is love.

I can't wait to see what those colors look like.



No comments: