Friday, January 4, 2013

Needing Something Powerful?

Call me old, but they wouldn't let me in the doors of the Passion Conference even if I wore my best flannel shirt and skinny jeans.  Apparently, there is an age cut off and I don't quite make it.  But, good news for me, they have been posting livestream videos of the conference...where I can catch up with goodies like Francis Chan, Beth Moore, and John Piper. 

I just can't stop thinking about John Piper's message.  I haven't heard him speak often (just read a ton of his sermons)...but boy, howdy, that man is anointed.  It was the most powerful, beautiful, joyful sermon I have heard in a long time.  And go figure, it has to do with suffering

Piper is like that...takes the truth of God's word and makes it so appealing that you want to weep in gratitude for days on end.

We are both in luck...they are leaving the sessions up for today only...I highly recommend session 7 where John Piper speaks.  {You know, if you need something powerful to kick start your year.}

Here is the link to the site...click on session 7...you can also fast forward to where he starts speaking...but I don't recommend it cause you will miss Kari Jobe's most powerful rendition of "Revelation Song" yet!

http://live.268generation.com/session/session-seven

Be blessed...and remember, they are saying the link is only good for today!

No comments: