Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cousins and Teeth

Eli lost his second tooth the other night. Knowing that his cousin Sloan, who is only 6 months younger lost one on the same day, I encouraged Eli to call him and converse on such amazing events.

Here is how the conversation went:

Eli: Hi, man. Pause. I'm watching Sports Center. Pause. And I lost my tooth when you did. Pause. I lost my second tooth today. Pause. I lost mine (first tooth) a long time ago, when I was like 5.

Cade decides to talk to Sloan: Hey Sloan. How ya doin? How's that tooth going? I've lost ten teeth. Pause. Yes, ten. (insert loads of hilarious laughter here.) OK, bye.

Oh, the conversations of grown men trapped in little bodies.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute!

Kelli said...

Ha! I didn't know they talked on the phone. Very fun. Gotta get those boys together!

blessedpath said...

Cute!!