Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy 60th!

 
God has been strong when you had no strength left.
He has been faithful despite circumstances.
He has been merciful when it doesn't match our definition of mercy.
 
I can't tell you how thankful I am to be your daughter.
God was lavish when He placed me in your arms.
He knew you'd be exactly what I needed.
 
I just hope I look as good as you when I turn 60...I mean 39.
Wait, that is really close!
 
Love you and can't wait to celebrate you!
{happy birthday tomorrow mom}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie! Welcome to the sixties! They don't hurt a bit, do they? By the way that 65 number comes with a great benefit: The red, white and blue Medicare Card! That helps to make the mid sixties more palatable. Hope your day is great.
Love you,
Barb

P.S. I'm still receiving the prophecy you shared with me last summer!