Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Asher's Nursery

Now that he is almost half a year old, I thought I would share some pictures of his nursery!  I wanted something timeless and classic with vintage touches.  I also wanted cheap!  God provided some fun things along the way!  I used some photography props such as the wagon and Coca Cola crate. Amelia blessed me by making his door hanging "Asher Tate" sign, the initial burlap frame and the wooden "blessed" pallet. (love her.)  Along the way, I found small fun things at flea markets like the Hummel girl and boy for only $14.  I am still so thankful we found his complete custom made bedding set at Rhea Lana's for only $40!  I bought the rocker/glider from a friend for $40 as well. My favorite thing is Asher's smiley newborn portrait...a friend gifted me with the funds to splurge on a canvas.   Everywhere I look, I see God's goodness in giving us the blessing of a fun baby and sweet nursery.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really a beautiful room. Love how it all came together to be just what you were hoping for. And I love even more how God blessed you throughout the process.

Kim