Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Our family grew by leaps and bounds this year!  Scott (Mini's husband) and Jen (Kirby's wife) joined us this year, yay!  Also, Maximus, Jen's puppy Christmas gift to Kirby came and kept us laughing.  We feasted on prime rib, shrimp, fried cabbage, green beans, brown beans, rosemary rolls, crab potatoes, dressing, cream corn, grape salad, mandarin orange salad, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, pumpkin chiffon pie, butterfinger pie, pumpkin delight, chocolate pie, chocolate silk pie, coconut pie, and who knows what else since I am still in a food coma!!!

We always take a fam photo the day of Thanksgiving...Mom and I have to switch out taking the pic!


 This is what the men do all day...hop on the couch and watch football.

Scott, Amelia, and Kiwi
 Jennifer, Kirby, and Max



 My newest "nephew"...who loves to eat my hair!


Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Erica said...

prime rib and rosemary rolls...my mouth is watering!