Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gifts!

Have you ever taken a spiritual gifts test?  There are so many out there...and so many opinions on what a "gift" is and what a "gift" isn't.  I found this particular test (thanks to Anna) and thought it was fun to take...it is free and you can take it too!  I scored highest in mercy and shepherding.  Not sure what that means, but it seems to go with what God has been telling me since college:  Feed My Sheep.  I didn't feel like this test listed all the possible gifts, but it was fun to take.  Here is the link.  You will have to tell me your highest gifts!

Isn't it just like God to gift us with something that strictly has the purpose of blessing others including the body of Christ?  Even what He gives is always meant to be given.  Sounds like typical Jesus to me!

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

I wander if he's literally sayaing, FEED MY SHEEP, write a cookbook and invite Anna over to taste test your entries first. Me thinks so.

Vanessa said...

Mercy, Exhortation, Administration