Monday, February 27, 2012

Michelle and Lily's shower!

The day we have all been waiting for.  The day we could celebrate baby Lily and the road it took to get her here.  My stars.  I have never seen so many adorable girly things.  Baby silver glitter Toms.  Shut up.  Just shut up!

Erica made the cake.  I am telling you, if she ever quits with the thrust manipulation stuff, then a bakery will be in her future, for sure!  Not only does she create things with her own vision, but her creations taste mighty amazing as well!  Her cake matches baby Lily's bedding but also has a cloud with raindrops cascading down the side because Lily's middle name is Rain.  Just awesome.

Now, Crafty Julie enters the picture.  She is just like my sister Amelia in this fashion.  She can see anything on Pinterest and go create!  She made the amazing banner and came up with the idea of hanging baby clothes on jute with mini clothespins.  A-DOR-ABLE.




Check out this humongo canvas.  My goodness, that takes cuteness to a whole new level!


 Oh My.  A lily on the L.  so sweet.



What a fun time to celebrate God's goodness!  We love you, Lily Rain!

{I am post happy--if you missed Cade's baptism, it is below!}

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love that thrust manip made a second showing on your blog. :)