Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Juan the Mexican Toad

I live in the land of Toad Suck.  A few years ago, we found the most amazing place to find the best toads in town.  Apparently, we have landed on a gold mine because Cade's toad came in first place in his class today, and then second place over the whole school.

Juan the Mexican Toad is his name.  But, don't ask about his homeland cause I may have to shoot ya.  Let's just say the homeland knows how to grow em' right.

Eli named his toad Fredd.  Yes, with two D's.  Fredd may be small, but he won the race today between all the toadally awesome brothers.



 Fredd won. Fredd won.  Fredd won.  And Eli is quite the cutie.
 I am pretty sure that Juan the Mexican toad belongs to some sort of gang.  Look at him throwing me some gangsta signs.  I think he is about to cuss us all out cause he hasn't had even a lick from a bug since last night when the kidnapping was inevitable. 
 Look at him playing dead.  Yep, gangsta.

 Cade was being awfully ornery, trying to hug Sam while holding Juan.

 Gosh, God gave me cute kids.
 Impossible to get all three of them to look at me and smile.  I should become a photographer.  Maybe that would help.

 Juan is whispering, you let your son handle toads like this?  But I didn't hear him cause all I can think about are toad legs.  Fried.

 Bye Fredd. Return to you natural habitat.  Run like the wind, bullseye.


Happy toad suck daze to you and yours.  Now I am off to convince a certain boy that he will never ever ever become a toad.

3 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

So! Funny!

Kelli said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts. Gangsta toads?! HAHAHAHA!

Kim said...

HILARIOUS!