Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zuppa Toscana, BABY!

Make the soup.  Eat.  Refill bowl.  Eat again.  Say, "My, how I am glad fall is upon us." 

http://www.annies-eats.com/2009/10/15/zuppa-toscana/

1.  Don't be afraid of the cream.  You need the dairy and the soup needs the cream.
2.  I reduced the red pepper flakes to 1/4 tsp. to keep it mild enough for the boys.
3.  There is something addictive about this soup.  Maybe it is the cream.  :)
4.  It is 8:39 am and I am trying to hold myself off from going to fix a huge bowl.
5.  There is a nice printable version on the link
6.  Happy fall, ya'll

2 comments:

Erica said...

You're preggers!! Eat the soup at 8 am :)

Michelle said...

Just made Todd a happy man by making his Favorite soup ever :) can't wait to have the leftovers for breakfast;)