Sunday, October 4, 2015

Last of the Tetrad (what a mighty God)

I hope you got a chance to see at least one of the blood moons (lunar eclipses) over the past year.  The first one I saw last fall took my breath away, it seemed so ominous.  Last Sunday, I sat on my front walkway and watched Eli practice soccer barefoot in the pitch black as we strained to see the eclipse, shrouded by clouds.  This time, I just sat there and worshiped.  What an amazing Creator-God we serve!  His immensity is just too vast for me to wrap my tiny brain around.  What blows me away the most is that He wants to be involved in our lives and that He provided a way for us to know Him!  Ponder that for a bit: this great, BIG GOD who created the planets and moons and protons and neutrons and seahorses and racing horses wants to have a relationship with US! Praise the Father for His Son!  What a beautiful and holy God we have.  Such privilege, to be called His children. Declare His Glory!
 







No comments: