Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Beach!

The Beach! When we first arrived, I thought we would be in trouble! You can tell from this first picture that the waves were angry and rain was everywhere! The forecast even called for rain EVERY single day...but God smiled at us and gave us perfect weather! I just can't say how nice it was to get away and not be responsible for anyone. It was very rejuvenating! Thank you, Mom and Amelia for kidnapping me! And a special thanks to Eric and his parents for holding down the fort.











Ahhh, the dolphin cruise. It deserves a post of its own...and will get one in the future!
wow! I just love sunsets over water.
#1 reason I love the beach: God speaks more clearly there! Maybe that is because everything is turned off: blogs, email, and tv. I'll share more later.
Oh, and I put up some of my favorites of my sister and her beach photo shoot here:

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I want to go to the beach SO bad. I haven't been in about 10 years :(... SOOO wanna go! I'm hoping maybe next year!

the Fosters said...

You capture such tender moments and they are so captivating! Thanks for sharing your beautiful time with your sis and mom!