Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crucial Times

If you love America, you will be interested in this:

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com

America has stood by Israel since its start as a country. What right do we think we have to pressure them to give up their land? Sometimes our governing officials are so arrogant. If it is true...that Obama will encourage the Israelites to divide their capital and hand over their God-given land, then I shudder to think of what will happen to our country. If you see an influx of "natural" disasters this summer, I wouldn't be shocked. I know I sound doomsday-ish, but I am angry that powerful law-making people can't take the word of God at face value. I am sure I sound like a drama-Queen, but this is a big deal...it may be the life or death of our country.

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

2 comments:

Savannah B said...

Jeremy has always said (and I agree), that if the US turns its back on Israel, then our time is up!

Little Oak Table said...

my aunt in texas told us they got an EARTHQUAKE this week.

an EARTHQUAKE. in Dallas. that does not happen.

my parents in Missouri told us they got an in-land hurricane last week. in ILLINOIS. 120 mile per hour winds. that is hurricane winds. much devastation.

luke 21 has been on my heart.

something is happening. i feel God has always been preparing his people for his return. there is lots to be watching and praying for.