Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Words

The breath of life was sucked out of me today. Our pastor and his sweet wife lost their oldest son. Unexpectedly. Shockingly.

My heart is so heavy. I have a taste of what they are feeling. It is bitter and nothing will ever taste the same. I don't wish this on anyone. Knowing there are no answers makes it sickening.

Don't be deceived. Satan is a vicious lion, seeking to kill. To steal. To destroy. We are in spiritual battle whether we acknowledge it or not.

Please say a prayer for rest. Peace. Faith. Grace. Hope. Protection. Healing. Freedom from condemnation. Sleep. Sound Minds. His Presence. More Hope.

4 comments:

The Uptons said...

Well said Becke' as always, it is your gift:)

Little Oak Table said...

hey beck,

i hope you don't mind but i posted the prayer requests on my facebook. i love you and sorry about calling you and just sitting there silent like a big ding dong...there are just no words like you said. anyhoo-i'll call you tommorow. love ya, anna

the Fosters said...

My heart aches! I'm so sad!

the Percifuls said...

Thank you for your words.