Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winner!

Sometimes I wonder why I don't have favor in certain areas.  I love to write and I sometimes wish the door would fling open for me to enter into some kind of writing experience.  I have no idea what this would look like, but all I can say is that it isn't God's timing right now, because no doors are opening. 

That said, I am blown away at the doors that do open in my life.  Right now, that door seems to be photography.  God is the One who simply brought it to me, made it into a business, brought me clients, gave me skill, and keeps pouring out His favor upon it.  I have absolutely no room for boasting because it has simply never had anything to do with me when it came to photography.  I surrendered it long ago, and He seems to keep blessing it.

Why photography and not writing, I don't know...but I am content to simply be where He is at work.  I want to encourage you to spend your time and talent in the areas that He is blessing...enter into the doors that He is opening.

All this said, He poured out His favor once again and I was able to win a challenge that even provides a gift card!

I wrote more about it over here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Becke'! I'm not at all surprized you won. Your photos are outstanding. Keep entering those contests!!
Barb