Saturday, May 25, 2013

Asher {27 days}

Beautiful baby, let's slow down the time, shall we?
 
Asher is full of sweetness and contentment.  He is starting to be awake much more during the day.  He loves to follow who is talking and stare into your eyes.  I swear I could sit and hold him all the time, but laundry, making meals, and packing always beckons. 
 
He is starting to make the sweetest sounds: cooing and finding his little voice.
 
He loves to eat, take baths, sleep, be upright on my shoulder, and watch his brothers.  He isn't a big fan of being swaddled.  He fights it every time.  He is on a great schedule of eating about every 3 hours during the day and 4-6 at night.
 
The only time he really is fussy is around the ten o' clock hour when I am sooo ready to go to bed. He absolutely comes alive at ten p.m. and gets so irritated with us for wanting him to go to sleep.  We keep him awake as much as possible during the evening, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.  What is hilarious is that he did the same thing in the womb.  Every evening at 10 when I was trying to sleep, he decided it was time to party!
 
Only one-two more weeks and we will move.  I am so ready for him to have his own little space.  I have been planning his nursery for a long time and I am so excited about it all coming together!  It is crazy that we have been in this home for ten years, and yet the future home will be the only one he will know.
 
Cade thinks he is cute and loves it when he wears something other than "pajamas."  Eli wants to hold him all the time.  Sam still talks to him and still wants me to talk back in "Asher" voice. 
 
We are blessed.  We truly are.

 








No comments: