Wednesday, March 18, 2015

May I Never Lose the Wonder

THIS is the best news I have heard in a long time.  Reading this article made me feel like I was immersed straight into a modern day Bible story.  All day, I have felt like a fan on the sidelines, cheering for this big God who always has his way.

I already told you that I hate politics. But, I do love a good God story.  I love to see that He is indeed moving, weaving everything together for His glory and name's sake.  Stories like the Israeli Prime Minister election help us see Him clearly. 

Netanyahu won the election and we can be thankful mainly for this:  the other leading candidate, (Herzog) was willing to give up Israeli land if elected.  God's agenda is never about surrendering over His land.  It has always been about an inheritance of land and promise.

Apparently, our own government spent our tax dollars to try and prevent Netanyahu's victory. I can't tell you how enraged I am about this.  In the end, though, it is God's plan that carries forth.  Not even the Superpower of the world could win this battle.

"He controls the course of world events; he removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars."   Daniel 2:21

May I never lose the wonder of a God who has a beautiful master plan in which absolutely nothing or no one can thwart.

My allegiance will always be with this God who is worthy of such wonder.




No comments: