Monday, January 14, 2008

5 Weird things about myself


Anna tagged me to post 5 weird things about myself. This is quite difficult for me, because I don't see myself as all that strange, really. So, these are the best that I could come up with.

1. I secretly have the desire to have twins. In my sane thinking, I realize this is insane, but being named after Rebekah in the Bible, I just figure it is my lot in life!

2. I get a kick out of nutritional products---you know, like swallowing pills like probiotics (dirt), green grass, and synergistic green tea. It just feels good to know I am doing one thing good for my body. (And I think it cancels out the chocolate chip cookies.)

3. I miss the days of showing cows in fairs. It is just plain therapeutic to go outside and give your heifer a good bath. (Bathing Savannah, our golden retriever, just doesn't cut it!) It was also fun for the competitive side of me to win at the state fair!

4. I absolutely love the Jewish people. I want them to know Jesus as their Messiah so badly that I about cry every time I think about it. Praise God that He will reveal Himself in His timing!

5. I am a soup addict. I could eat it twice a day every day of the year. Ham and Bean, Mexican Chicken, Smoky Sweet Potato, Chicken Noodle...the flavor does not matter, just bring me a ladle!

7 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

yeah! luke asked about your pony tonight. aka savannah. he also said mrs. becke' has a baby named sam and he likes to drink water, juice and milk. randomness!!!

Anonymous said...

You would miss cow showing because it brings out your competitive side. I forgot you had a competitive side. Just take Savannah outside and wash her like she was a calf. ya know, wash, blow dry and always remember to comb up and forward.

And what in the world is a ladle?

Anonymous said...

gosh, Kirby...what is Carrie going to think when she hears you can't cook and don't know what a soup ladle is??

Jenny said...

You know I showed dairy cows in school and pigs, also:)
No need to stress about my not liking food... I eat it, it's just not a joy for me like it is for most people:) I'm so picky and since I have to eat all the time b/c of my health it gets sooo boring!! Cam thinks I'm super weird!:)

Anonymous said...

Becke', I will never look at you the same way !!! (smile).

Anonymous said...

by the way....who says I can't cook? Just cause I don't speak proper english and know what a ladle is, (basically a big spoon), doesn't mean I can't cook. Actually I cooked dinner for Carrie just the other night. Yep, you should be impressed!

Becke' said...

I heard you were planning a special dinner (something you could manage to chew as well!) How did it go? Was it edible? HEEHEE! Keep your romantic, serving side and she will love you forever and ever!! Love ya!