Monday, January 14, 2008

Siblings



These are some of my brothers and sisters...I know what you are thinking, "There are more?" Yep, I have another brother not in the picture. The ones in the pic are Kirby, Kiley, Amelia and myself. I just love being part of a big family. The older I get, the more precious it becomes to me. I am in this "mental" phase where I think I don't ever want to stop having kids. (don't gasp, Mom!) Just here me out; kids have such unique God given personalities and it is so fun to see how everyone meshes together! I imagine we will settle on one more child, but deep down, I really love to see big families--you know--really big families. I am so thankful all of my brothers and sisters know and love Jesus. It brings me incredible joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats alot of teeth!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't stop the gasp! Thought you had changed your last name to Duggar or something! But, I know what you mean. It is quite amazing how God can create Soooo many different little personalities.
Saba, this makes me a little teary eyed, cause I sure miss the days when all of my babies were little.