Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Favorite Things

It is that time again! These are a few of my favorite things! Woodwick Reed Diffusers. My flavor is Applewood and it is divine for the fall!
$10 top from Old Navy that will go great with my brown cords!

My new notebook! I love new notebooks...fresh pages and fun covers!


These nut/rice crackers are amazing! I seriously have to make myself stop eating them.



The "Homecoming" scent is to die for...it hasn't made its appearance in my house just yet, though.


I just love this book. Martin has a true gift at developing the type of characters that stay with you long after the book is over. A great, redemptive read.
Your turn! Either comment or post some of your favorite things! I tag ya!


3 comments:

Amelia said...

Cute Top!

I will have to try those cracker thingy-ma-bobbers!

Miss You!

Heather said...

I am definitely needing some new candles after reading this post! :)
I am loving....
...jeans! (Although today it is HOT again!)
...SunChips-the Harvest Cheddar ones
...scarves!
...and anything "baby girl!" ha!!!
Love ya!

Savannah said...

I looove woodwick! And I loooved that book! I have to get to Old Navy so I can looove a $10 top!