Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

I can't believe you are 4 years old today, Sam! You are an amazing addition to our family. We just wouldn't be the same without you! You are funny, independent, and laid back. You love "brothers" and can't wait to go get them from school everyday. You are very gifted at creating towers out of whatever you have to work with...from blocks to mini creamers. I am blessed to be your Mommy and I thank God for entrusting you to us!

Look at the difference one year makes! No more baby face in the above pic.

You and the fellas.

Charlie's angels??


Our own entertainment for the big day.


Not exactly sure what my expression is here. It kind of makes me afraid of myself, though.



You are totally into horses right now!


Lil' 4 year old stud!




You have good buddies.



Happy 4th, sweet kiddo!


7 comments:

Cassie said... said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy every "last" with your baby...that is unless you plan to try for that girl??

Unknown said...

Wow, he really is looking more grown up. BTW, I love his do! Happy B-day, Sam!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! You are a very special 4 yr. old boy, and we are very proud of you. Hope you have had a great day.
Love,
Papa & Bebe

Savannah B said...

I forgot that Sam and I share a birthday!! Happy birthday little big man!

the Fosters said...

Happy Birthday Sam! You are a cutie pie unless you are too big to be called that. If so, you are very handsome then!!

Unknown said...

what a cutie! Happy birthday Sam!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to Sam. Looks like he had a fun party and the cupcakes turned out so cute. Love you guys.