Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ranch Hands Kick Off!

We are are official! We even have a banner and t-shirts! The Ranch Hands had their kick off meeting today. Ranch Hands is a ministry that just started in order to further bless the kids and house parents of Soaring Wings Ranch.

What fun! Everything was decorated soooo cute! The food was awesome! The best part: women came who want to be a part!! Whoo-hoo! God is good! I pray He blesses our efforts.

If you are interested in being a ranch hand, we still need you! Our next meeting will be on October 13th! Bye, pardners!
















Michelle, I bet your competitive nature was very happy when you won the prize for being the "first" to turn in your form and become an official ranch hand! You go, girl.

4 comments:

Becky Lockett said...

I hate that I missed it!! I got an invite and so wanted to come but one of the kids had a Dr. appt.
The shirts and Logo are sooo cute!

the Fosters said...

Girl, you are quick to get that up! Thanks for capturing some AWESOME pictures! Another one of your many talents!!

Jenni said...

Becke', you got some really great pictures!! It was a great meeting and I can't wait to see what this group is going to do! :)

Anonymous said...

OKAY--- I got an email that you had pics and couldn't wait to see- my favorite one is the one with you (I think) and the back of your shirt with our verse! Oh I loved all of them actually but seeing our logo, etc. Well,-- crying AGAIN. What are you trying to do to me??? :) Great shots Becke'- we didn't even need our backup. ha ha Jen