Monday, September 21, 2009

Happenings!

So, here it what is going on!

**I started a new bible study on John and it is going to be intense! 33 weeks to cover one book means intense to me!
**The HOGS, oh, the HOGS! A great game that had more penalties than I can ever remember in a college football game (both sides!) A heartbreaker for our quarterback to set new records and still lose!
**My sister is turning 21 on Wednesday!!!
**I have already semi-cleaned and grocery shopped and swapped out summer clothes today!
**I am behind in my intense bible study. HA
**I walked with a friend last night for 45 minutes and it was awesome! Walking with a buddy is so much more fun! We are training for a marathon...it is in the fall of 2011.
**I have my heart set on an $1800 lens. Ahem. Dream on.
**I used to think I was organized. What happened?
**Roast is on sale at Kroger!
**My inlaws are going to the beach soon and I am jealous. I think they should hire me to come along and be their professional photographer. $1800 should do the trick. teasing.
**My sister got like 5 pair of jeans for her bday. Whoa nellie.
**Sam asks to go to the beach incessantly. I wish I could oblige.
**Sam asks to go to the zoo incessantly. I will oblige one of these days.
**I am off to light a candle, put on some music, and go fix lunch!
**Have a happy Monday!

8 comments:

Amelia said...

I thought the lens was $1600? It just keeps getting more and more expensive! LOL

And I got 8 pairs of jeans... hehe

AND I FINALLY RE-DID MY BLOG, AND GOT SOME MORE BLOGS ON THERE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

HAPPY MONDAY TO U 2. MISS U ALREADY

blessedpath said...

WOW! I am impressed with all you have gotten accomplished in one am!! You can write off your new lens since it is part of your new business:)Hope you are having a good day!

Little Oak Table said...

keeping checkin' ebay and prayin' for the fog. (you know what this is right?)

you are so motivated today! i'm still in my NIGHTGOWN. after my shower i put it right back on. did my make-up. put the kids down. we stayed up wwwwaaaaayyyyy to late watching the cowboys but it was fun.

right now the house is all dark and cool and everyone is snoozing.

and now i am exiting stage left to go read JOHN.

Little Oak Table said...

yeah, i checked ebay for the insanely awesome/expensive/life changing lens and i'm pretty sure they have it.

:) haha

Kelli said...

Becke - now really, a lens is an investment into your business, so here's what you do. Set aside half of what you make for every shoot. Cash it and put it in your sock drawer, bury it in the yard - whatever you have to do to make sure it doesn't get spent and just save up until you hit the magic number. It may take a few months, but it will be worth it! You could totally save up $1800 by next summer...easily! Just sayin...

Second - a MARATHON! As in 26.2 miles? That's a long freakin' way, sister. Impressive.

Anonymous said...

marathon!
no one know when I am kidding?
maybe a half marathon will be achievable in 2 years! ha.
Becke'

Anonymous said...

If I go with your idea, Kelli, then I will need to do 72 shoots before next summer.
right....
:)

Becke'

Kelli said...

Nah...you just need to up your prices :)