Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Baby Sister!

I can't believe you are 21!!!!!!! Live it up, girl! I am so blessed to be your sister. When God added you as a "late" gift to our family, I was so happy! Sometimes belated gifts are the best kind! You bring life and joy to us all!

This picture makes me realize just how much older I am! I love you! You are an awesome aunt to all your nephews!


Cling to hope!


You're so pretty!
You are fun, too!


I'll go to the beach anytime with ya! You just ask!

Somehow, you got the better end of the deal when it came to pretty feet!



I think you are the nicest and cutest person I know. :)

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I 'm living, my baby (sister) you'll be."

Happy Birthday, Mini Moo!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Sorry, this comment is for your previous post (but happy birthday to your sister, even though I don't know her :) ). I have been looking for that verse about God storing our tears in a bottle! I could never find it and I was wondering if it was just something that people have been saying for ages - but turns out it is just the translation :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! I hope you are having a great day full of blessings. Eight pair of jeans!!! I didn't know anybody got that many at one time. Just think, you won't have to do laundry for over a week! That's one birthday blessing right there.
Love, Barb

Jenny said...

SO sweet! love this post! what a beautiful family you have!