Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Downtown Gang

We have had a blast this week! Today, we headed downtown for some fun photos...they didn't even throw a fit! Maybe they are getting used to the idea that Mommy. must. take. pictures.

Yesterday was so nice! Our whole family walked to the park and played! After we got back, the boys decided they were going to help me cook spaghetti...well, it turned into a cooking show! Eli dubbed our show "Chef Frenzy." It was hilarious...complete with aprons, commercial breaks and an Italian accent from Cade. We then made oatmeal raisin cookies for the show, as well. Sweet memories.

Today, after the photo session, we ran home to change and then went to Jump Zone...they ran for a solid hour and then we headed home. The weather is so nice...we've played lots outside!

Hope you are having a fun break, too!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss making memories like that with my babies!
I'm sooo glad you are having wonderful spring like weather for your spring break. Doesn't the air smell wonderful!
Keep having fun! love all of you! mom

Cassie said... said...

flip flops! I love it...of course if I wern't so PC I would say "thongs" like we used to...but not me...I'm way to PC for that!

Erica said...

Wow! These pics are so good!!! In FL I kept finding myself looking at stuff and thinking, "I'm sure Becke' would know how to take a wonderfully artistic picture of (insert whatever I was looking at)." Occasionally I would try, and inevitably the results were hilarious :)