Friday, May 14, 2010

All Things Cousin

We had the joy of hanging with Kelli and the kids while the men went down to the Redneck Riviera for some golf. Getting to see them for a full week is definitely a treat as it is a very rare occurrence! The kids played hard and every morning was a struggle to make Eli go to school as he was afraid he was going to miss out on some fun!



We filled the days with Jump Zone, the park, eating out, baseball games, playing Star Wars, having picnics, and playing putt putt. (Who knew putt putt was free at Playworld from 3:30-4:30 every Wednesday??)



The kids just love each other. I had lots of cousins growing up, but since my Dad was the baby of the family, there weren't ever any cousins my age to play with. So, it is fun to see the boys have cousins that are close in age.



It was heartbreaking as the kids cried and hugged each other goodbye. Any time you guys are ready to move down here, we'll take you! (wink!)



Kudos to Kelli for the fun pics!
















3 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids love, love, love to play with their cousins. Well at least the boy cousins. I never really had any cousin close enough to play with growing up. I am glad yal had such a good time.

Kelli said...

Oh it was so fun. How about you guys move up here, eh? :) I remember being heartbroken as a kid when my cousins left after a fun visit. It made me sad for the kids. But they had such a blast. Thanks for the memories!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I agree, it was a fun time, and I, too, love seeing the cousins enjoying each other so much. We really do need to do this more often. Thanks girls (and guys) for having such sweet grandkids.
Bebe