Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello.

 How are you?

I got to paint the boys' bathroom this weekend.  It is Benjamin Moore Buxton Blue and all I can say is that I am torn up over it.  In a happy way, of course.  I'll post pics when I get it all done...trying to find the right rug and one more thing to go on the wall.  But it is spa-dreamy.  ahhhhh.

I am getting so excited about the approaching wedding season!  My bro is getting hitched in 12 days!  Amelia is getting hitched in 33 days!  My birthday is in 10 days!  Oh, wait, that has nothing to do with wedding season, does it?  Mom got me the cutest purse ever for my birthday...I'll have to post a pic sometime.

We had beans and cornbread and ham for supper.  I love that meal with a passion.  I think the rest of my family only tolerates it, but what a cost effective meal!  As kids, we used to eat leftover cornbread chunked up into a big tall glass of milk...did you ever do that?  Don't you love childhood memories?

Thanks for all the extra summer fun ideas.  We may or may not join the local pool, depending on whether or not it ever. stops. raining. and gets above 85 for a few days in a row.

I got to photo my friend Tamekia's baby today and he is so yummy.  I love his dimples!

Well, toodles.  And hugs.

No comments: