Thursday, May 19, 2011

Play Ball!

I  have lived at the ball fields.  We went ahead and bought a double wide and parked it by the concession stand.  Nachos for breakfast isn't so bad.  kidding.  Part of me hates being away from home four nights a week, but the other part says that we are doing stuff as a family and it is free entertainment!  I finally drug my big lens around last night and caught a few images.  I love watching those boys play...including the lil guy play with every girl that comes into his path.  He is smitten with girls.  This is a good thing, right?










 I love this image of Sam...ever being goofy and trying to entertain the masses.
 You win some...
and by the looks of the pouty profile of Eli...
you lose some.
But that's ok, cause there is always another game.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Such good-looking boys! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.

Little Oak Table said...

precious memories!