Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eric's First 10K!

When Eric started running last August, I never dreamed he would keep it up. Not because he isn't capable...but because he would come in after every run borderline cussing and saying how much he hated running.  Fast forward 8 months.  I think he is addicted.  He actually likes it now! 

So, he entered his first race...the Toad Suck 10K and did awesome.  I wasn't so sure how it was going to go because he had a fever virus this week and was down in his back the day before the race...but he was a trooper and completed it!

The boys and I cheered him on at the finish line.  Tears were welling up in my eyes as I saw him cross because I am just so proud of him! 

It seems a majority of my friends are runners...makes me feel like the no-stamina-gal-odd-ball.  But, hey, God can always work miracles, right?

Here is me, Julie, Erica, Michelle, and Danyelle.

 Todd and Michelle
 Josh and Jules
 Winner's victory
 Eric and Brandon
 So proud of ya, babe!