Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How a 5 Year Old Brain Works.

Today was Moms and Muffins at school, where I get to feast my eyes on my beautiful children amongst other beautiful children and all their neat schoolwork.  The kids bless us with songs, scripture quotations, hugs, and of course, muffins.

Sam blessed me with a sheet that tells all about me...well, what he thinks of me, anyway!

My mother's name is "just Mom...that's what I call her."
Her age is "14" (I had him when I was 9.)
Her favorite color is "Red"
Her favorite TV show is "Spongebob Squarepants" (We have never even watched this show!)
For fun, my mother likes to "work" (Hmmm, nice answer...you can keep thinking that.)
My mother's favorite food is "broccoli" (Thanks for convincing the teacher that I eat healthy.)
The best thing my mother cooks is "cupcakes"
My mother looks prettiest "this weekend" (He knows I dress up on Sundays and only Sundays.)
If I had lots of money, I would buy my mother "a new pencil" (True, it is hard to find a good pencil or pen round here in these parts.)
My mother plays "blocks" with me
I love my mother because "I love her"

Well, Sam, I love you because "I love you" too!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

So sweet. I miss you guys...