Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Blessed House

Today my house received a blessing.  A good cleaning.  I don't remember the last time I had 6 straight hours to clean house and organize!  I didn't have time to get to the bathrooms, but that is ok!  I will just rejoice in what got accomplished!

Clean sheets to crawl into tonight!

 Details of furniture polished.  So shiny!

 The desk area cleaned off!
 A week of dirt swept away!

 A candle to smell all the while...gotta love Limelight by Tyler!
 Little man got to play too much wii...but that is ok cause momma got lots done!

 A toothbrush taken to the grimy areas around the sink!

 A fun To-Do list to check off!

 The catch-all area cleaned up and organized... and bills paid!
Ahhh.  Now if it would stay like this forever.
:)

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm jealous!

Kim said...

Feels so good, doesn't it!!! I'm impressed you got all that done in 6 hours. I agree with Pam!