Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cute Things They Say...

We've been outside playing Stomp Rocket.  A way cool cheapo game that seems to entertain for like ever.  Love that. 

I've been thinking about all the fun sayings all the boys have been spewing and thought I would jot them down because heavens knows that my memory has not been my BFF.

1.  While at the dinner table, Sam was acting up and Eli looked at me and said, "Man, when is he gonna get saved?"  I guess he thinks that when Sam becomes a new creation that he will be the eptiome of obedience.  {We can only hope, right?}

2.  While at Targe', Sam was in the dressing room with me while I was trying on shorts.  He carressed my white dimpled legs with gusto and said, "Mom, your legs are just beautiful!"  {Yep, I love him forever cause I think he has been the only person ever to compliment my legs..I am sure there is some reason for that...}

3.  While at Kohl's, we always pass by the metallic silver mannequins that are scantily dressed in bras and panties.  Sam never fails to stop and rub them in their entirety.  This action throws me into a mild panic and I always want to call the manager, whom I know personally and beg him to take the mannequins down.  God is showing me that Sam's love language is touch...he loves to be hugging me...and he has always been one to put EVERYTHING in his mouth.  We just have to figure out how to deal with this before he starts dating.

4.  Sam hates it when I wear my hair up in any fashion.  He wants it down and begs me to take my hair down if it is in a ponytail.  Who knew lil' guys had such hair tastes?

5.  One child, who will remain unnamed, wants to have a professional sports team someday.  He will name them the Pacific Spermwhales and call them the Pacific Sperms.  God love his innocence.  Wish I could protect it forever.

6.  Another child, who will remain unnamed believes that babies are born out a mother's foot.  I guess if you have twins, one can come out of each foot.  If it is triplets, you are outta luck. 

Here's to preserving my memory!

4 comments:

Cassie said... said...

LOL! Dating may be a problem for you all!

Anonymous said...

I do love hearing these bits of humor from the kids. Art Linkletter (before your time) had a show where he would ask kids questions and of course their answers were hilarious. The show was called "Children Say the Darnest Things." I'm so sorry I didn't write down all the funny things our kids said, AND I was even told to do that!!! Bummer! Bebe

Anonymous said...

P.S. Keep sharing, plese.

Little Oak Table said...

FUNNY!!!