Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite Things

Hello tasties!  You deceive me into thinking I can eat all I want of you since you include the word vegetable on the package....but, oh you are so good.


Hello new best friend.  I have waited my whole life for you, the perfect face wash.  You get the job done, including eye makeup, without making my face dry.  You are less than $8 and you smell good too.  Please stay available on the shelf forevermore.  xoxo

Oh I do love a new good scent and you deliver!  Your cute little trial size only cost me a buck.  But you and I both know you are worth more than that.  Here is to a smell-good summer.  I will need all the help I can get since my new home will be the baseball fields.


Now the title of this book may scare some, but not me.  Whenever I read it (which is basically like reading the word outloud) I feel like a child of God instead of like some wimpy insecure pitiful thing.

What are your favorite things right now?

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

open windows

AND

happy hour at sonic