Thursday, August 18, 2011

I can always say...

that I hosted my niece's first sleepover!  We ate cookies, watched sports (it isn't my fault she has boy cousins) and slept the night away.  We gave Tia dibs on whatever bed she wanted to sleep in...Cade's bed, Eli's bed, Sam's bed, or on the floor in Eli and Sam's room.  She opted for Eli's bed (on the top bunk) WITH Eli in the bed with her.  What my only niece wants, my only niece gets.  Luckily, Eli was willing to oblige her.  It was a sweet moment...seeing them curled up asleep together.  Thanks for creating memories with us, Tia!








2 comments:

In His Army said...

You are so fun! And your niece is such a cutie! :)

Kelli said...

That will always be a sweet memory for her. Thanks for giving her her first sleepover experience. Who needs dolls and bows when you have fun boy cousins to hang with, right?! :)