Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ammonia

Sad news here in our household. Eli's Webkinz (stuffed animal) manatee, "Manny," officially has "Ammonia." I am sure he would appreciate any prayers on the sea creature's life.

I asked him how he got ammonia and it was real simple..."Manny ate a half dead fish." I asked Eli how the fish was half dead..."a piranha ate half of it." Oh.

He informed me that the doctor prescribed "no swimming" for the little guy. Tough on a sea creature, I am sure.

Hopefully, Manny will keep his germs to himself and not infect the rest of us with the vicious disease.

4 comments:

Cassie said... said...

very cute. kids say the best stuff!

Anonymous said...

We will definitely be thinking of Manny. I hear that ammonia is rough stuff.

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! Thanks!

Little Oak Table said...

Can I make ya'll a dinner?