Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Few of My "New" Favorites

It is time to showcase some of my new favorite finds!

1. Not exactly what you would expect to see on a list of faves, but Tamiflu seemed to keep the rest of us from getting the flu after Cade had it. (Or maybe that was just the grace of God.)

2. The Old Navy Town Gown. I love anything long, flowing, and full of spring!
3. The whole reason for this post. Just go get it. Especially if you are of the female gender. I like mine on bananas or straight out of the jar.

4. Kiss my Face Organic Wash...kind of slimy, but it does the trick without drying out my skin. A bonus is that it smells identical to "Simply Limeade."



5. Stacy's Pita Chips...I am not a big chip eater, but I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. Great with hummus when you are feeling healthy.

What are some of your new faves that you have tried recently??


Oh, and I had to throw in my umbrella story. As I was getting out of my car this morning to go visit Eric's sick Grandmother, I attempted to open up the umbrella via the cute little automatic button on the bottom. The umbrella shot out of my hand like a rocket and flew over the shiny Cadillac next to me and parked itself on the shiny pavement. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stand it! I was also thankful it didn't land on the Cadillac!


5 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

priceless.

that caddy will never be the same.

MY FAVE:SONIC HAPPY HOUR

Unknown said...

Merlot skin care at Walgreens. Made from grapeseed extract and feels so good. I only have the face cream so far but will buy more items when I can.

see www.merlotskincare.com

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Betty! Thanks for the info...I am in search of a good face cream that is cheaper than Arbonne!
Beck

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I've been itching to buy a town gown. Haven't tried one on yet...
Speaking of feet (and I am one of those NO FEET people!), Curel has some sort of Deep Penetrating Foot Cream... oh. my. word. Slather it on before bed, put cotton socks on, in the morning you will has feet as smooth as a baby's.... foot.

the Fosters said...

Love love love the town gown. It fits so comfy! The nail polish is so pretty for spring.
Love your new photography website! It looks awesome!