Monday, February 21, 2011

Basketball Days

I heart me some basketball.  I used to have a love affair with the AR Razorback basketball team...back when they were worth my time.  While in high school, I would sit on my bed and read Moby Dick cheer on the Hogs, willing them to win the national title. 

Today, I get just as excited when my boys play.  The good news is that having a camera glued to my face helps keep me from yelling at the refs. 

Maybe I am a little competitive.  Or maybe I just want justice for these cute boys.

Anyhow, why is it that the funnest sport season goes by the fastest?  :)

 Eli's basket!
 Now here we have Cade...


Soccer is right around the corner...and that is fun to watch.  But I'll take basketball any ol' day.

2 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I like any sport that's out of the heat or cold!

Erica said...

:) love to hear this b/c I was thinking about getting a team together for city league next season.

i'll count you in!