Saturday, February 5, 2011

Savannah and Snow

I love this girl.  But, she is not a poser kind of girl.  She is not a model.
 She would rather be in my face licking my face or my camera lens, whichever she can reach first.
 Or, she would rather be frolicking through the snow.
 But posing isn't her thing.
 I love the color of her hair!
 We call her "Tubby" right now.  She likes to pack on the pounds in the winter, just like her momma.  Guess we are afraid of a food shortage.  Or maybe it is because her momma won't take her on walks in the frigid air.
 She is the perfect gift for our family.
I can't believe she will be 7 on the 21st. 
happy birthday (almost) to our only girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty and sweet.
Kim

blessedpath said...

She IS a beauty! Love how you said she is your family's gift. Such a wonderful way to view these sweet additions to our lives. I know my family is incomplete without the love from a doggie;)