Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food for thought

So, I was at Chick Fil A this morning...starving after Cade's field trip and needing to kill a few minutes before I picked up the Eli man. It was about 10:53 or so. Did you know that if you request a chick fil a chicken biscuit around this time...very close to 11 am, that sometimes it will be FREE?!!! This is the second time it has happened to me. I guess they do it because they stop serving breakfast at 11 and need to get rid of stuff! Man, chick fil a chicken biscuits are so good, especially with lemonade on the side.

And now, I am downing a humongo piece of my mother in law's homemade apple pie. I really like apple pie and I am pretty sure hers is the best I have ever tasted. She made it last weekend for some guests and brought ME the leftovers! It still tastes really good!

Speaking of cooking...what is that again? I can't remember the last time I cooked. It has been good for the grocery bill but a killer on the entertainment bill! We seem so busy...supporting different fundraisers held at different restaurants, squeezing in photography sessions, yada yada yada. I am ready for a good home cooked meal. But, it won't be tonight because dear love #1 won't be here to eat it!

What are you and your gang eating tonight? Don't make my mouth water!

6 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

i'm probably baking a tony's gourmet pizzeria style pizza italiano (you know, the stuff in the bright orangy yellow box on sale at kroger this week that has some guy by the name of tony on the front)

blessedpath said...

Okay, top this.... Kraft mac and cheese and hot dogs! We ate carry out last night for Mikes birthday, he wanted hot wings from his favorite grill. Back to the old hum drum now.

Jenny said...

Stouffers Lasagna, green bean casserole and 5 cheese garlic bread:)

Three Against One said...

I was going to make Chicken Puffs and a salad but Cory needed to work late so I packed up the girls and headed into the in laws for some relief. The girls ended up having McDonalds with grandma and grandpa while I got Amighetti's for myself and Cory.
BTW I need your email so I can invite you to view my blog I decided to block it so only those that are invited can view it they are just too many weirdos out there.

Unknown said...

I've been trying to clean our my freezer with that freezer burn food, yum yum. But when I want to treat myself, I go straight to Zackbys and get the Black and Blue salad with grilled chicken, with Mediterranean dressing. Sometimes I bring it home and add avocodo to it. Betty

Kim said...

We had grilled cheese as we rushed out the door trying to make it to church on time.