Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where I am Today...


1. Wondering why Sam only knows one joke and loves to tell it about 5 times per hour:

"Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other SLIDE!"


2. Frustrated that my washing machine stopped working while a TON of towels were in there. It won't drain and I really need some laundry done.


3. LOVING the colors outside and how our street is totally covered in leaves. It makes me feel like I live in a quaint cottage neighborhood.


4. Brain dead by researching cameras and lenses. Very overwhelming stuff, I tell you!


5. Sad that my Beth Moore "Psalms of Ascent" Bible study is over and yet Elated that I will have Tuesday mornings once again to do stuff.


6. Happy that we haven't turned on the heat yet while I am shivering in my fleece jacket.


7. Anticipating Monday when I get to go Christmas shopping (without kids) with the money I have made from taking pictures.


8. MISSING my sister...9 months since she has been in Heaven and 10 1/2 months since I have seen her face.


9. Looking forward to three more photo sessions this week. (I hope scarves and hats are part of the "look" for the groups on Saturday...brrr!)


10. THANKFUL to all of the veterans that have made it possible to live in a FREE country!


11. Enjoying the fact that Eli is so creative and still loves to play dress up...a Ninja as I write.


12. Irritated at how rainy days make my dog stinky and muddy.


13. Proud of Cade for taking such initiative around the house and for building an awesome "Indian house" for school.


14. LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF (as I throw up at the same time) at my sister in law's most recent post. Check it out at three times the love on the side of the screen.


15. Adoring my sweet Jesus and the Word that is so rich and alive!
16. Questioning why on earth I put up a picture of a spider web when it has nothing to do with this post. I guess I prefer posts that have pics!


6 comments:

Heather said...

I love these kinds of posts!!! I am wondering if we are going to be freezing on Thurs?!?! Can't wait for the session, though!

Hill Reflects said...

Just give me holler and I would be glad to help with lens and other camera questions. It can be very daunting.

blessedpath said...

Thanks for sharing!:) and I think the pic of the spider web is cool!

Kelli said...

Your pictures are awesome sister! You are getting so good. I need another photography lesson over Thanksgiving. Oh, and glad my gross kiddos have provided some comic relief today. I'm able to laugh now. Earlier? Not so much...

the Fosters said...

Love Sam's precious joke! I need to remember that one. Sorry about your washer! That stinks!

Amelia said...

I love these kind of posts too! It's nice to know what you are thinking and doing, since I'm not there with you! <3 ya sissy!!