Friday, November 28, 2008

My Mini

This is my sista, Amelia, who is officially now my favorite subject to photo! Look how stinkin' cute she is! We are going to start a new tradition. Our Nana gave me some perfume that was too strong for her and Mini had a fit that she gave it to me and not her. So, in order to diffuse a little sista fight and in order to create some long lasting memories...we are going to do something a little different! The name of the perfume is Clinique Happy Heart. So, everytime we see each other, we are going to bring the other some "happy heart." Fun idea, huh? We switch using the perfume and have a little fun in the process! My Mom and I switch out our little silver Christmas ball ornament. Whoever has it for the year buys the other something special...it doesn't even have to fit inside. One of my favorite things I ever received "in" the ball was a Santa teapot and sugar and creamer set. I am all set to give her the ball back this year...with a special gift attached!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becke, I'm loving your pictures. The red on your sister looks so good!!

After my grandparents died, my mom and her brother and sister passed around an old salt and pepper shaker set, shaped like bears. It's so neat to start new family traditions, and carry on old ones!!

ps- I have your Premier!!

Three Against One said...

Those pictures of your sister turned out great. I really like how you incorporated the red. The new picture of you is great too.

I have been blogging you just aren't being updated because I can't put you on my list due to lack of email info. You can give it to me or I can ask Kelli once they get home.