Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful!


With Thanksgiving in 2 days...I thought I would get my mind thinking about all the things I am thankful for. Here are just a few:



  • I had 6 opportunities to make a little cash-o-la just in the past week!

  • I have clean sheets on my bed

  • I have good out of town friends coming to see us mid December

  • My Grandparents' birthdays are both this week...I am thankful to get to see them and celebrate with them!

  • I get to take pictures Thursday of a whole slew of second cousins...some I haven't seen in a long time!

  • I get to see tons and tons of family (ALL whom I love!) this week!

  • The Thanksgiving MEAL!!

  • I have great friends to share life with

  • ALL my laundry is done

  • My house is in order

  • Sam let me hold him for like 10 whole minutes today

  • A lot of my Christmas shopping is done

  • There are wrapped presents under the tree

  • Gas is cheap right now!

  • new recipes that become favorite recipes

  • soft and plushy sleep socks (that I usually discard at 2 am when my feet get hot)

  • the humongo sasanqua (sp?) tree in my backyard that is in full bloom

And some more spiritual things...



  • Kiley is having the tastiest Thanksgiving dinner that we could ever dream up

  • God is always good...even when we can't see it clearly

  • He always provides...even when it isn't in a way we would expect

  • There is always hope!

  • My healthy, fun family

HAPPY Thanksgiving to you and yours...may you be blessed beyond imagination!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm glad your coming to see me! I can't wait! I miss you so much!!!

Little Oak Table said...

so, i'm guessing you won't be at kohl's at 4am friday morning?

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving, a little late! Can't wait to see you Friday!