Friday, November 21, 2008

My Lil' Indians!

One little, two little, three little Indians. Well, Indian #3 doesn't have an outfit yet! The big boys are off to their Thanksgiving feast at school. The morning was filled with pow wows and cool Indian fighting moves. They kinda looked like Ninja moves, but I am sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that we watched Kung Fu Panda the other night. It was soooo cold this morning that I made them wear their PJ bottoms underneath their pants. Eli responded with, "What is it? Indian PAJAMA day?" Well....you don't have to tell anyone you have PJ's on underneath! I remember a reoccurring "nightmare" I would have as a young girl. I kept dreaming that I was showing up at my Christian preschool with only my nightgown on. It was the cutest thing...white, long and sleeveless...with cute little pink flowers all over it. But, not exactly what you want to be sporting to school!






4 comments:

Kirby said...

Those are some pretty sweet looking Indians!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Indians! You look really great in those outfits! I hope your Thanksgiving feast at school was lots of fun. When I taught 2nd grade, Thanksgiving was my favorite holiday with the kids. We always did a school program. We always sang the Turkey song. Cade and Eli, do you remember from the song why the turkey doesn't 'like Thanksgiving day'?
Love, Bebe

Kim said...

Did you make their outfits?

Anonymous said...

No, Kim! I am not superwoman and I don't sew!!
Becke'