Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2008 Winners

I did it! I picked my favorite photos of 2008! Last February, when I took a photography class, I had no idea I would enjoy it so much! It is amazing that I learned anything, since most classes were spent in a daze, mourning my sister. God graciously allowed me the avenue of photography to express myself last year. Most of these photos were taken with my old non-dslr camera and without any help from Photoshop. I am excited to see what I am capable of learning this year...with the help of a nicer camera, photoshop, and an external flash (hopefully coming soon!) If you allowed me to take your pictures in 2008, then I thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was very therapeutic for me and I promise you I had the time of my life! Thanks!
PS--I am dying to know what your favorite one is!!











9 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Becke', those are all so great. I don't know that I can pick a favorite but I love the one of the cute little boy with the watermelon juice dripping down his chin..HA!
I got the camera that I had asked you about. I am so excited and already love it. I think it's going to be perfect for what I am wanting.

the Percifuls said...

My favorite would have to be the little boy with the brown cap on. That picture is precious. I also really love the ones of your sister. Wow, she's photogenic!

Jenny said...

My favorite is the couple sitting beside each other laughing.. so sweet!!

the Fosters said...

I love the one with the water dropplets! They all are so good! the closeup of your sister is awesome too!

Kirby said...

My favorite is on your November 30th post of me and my best buddy! You didn't even pick that one!

Kim said...

I love them all...you did such a great job. I especially love the one with your sister and the red accents. It's just eye-catching.

Anonymous said...

The hand holding the little feet. How precious!!! But all of them are good.

Heather said...

I love them all....but I think my fav is the baby feet!!! Of course, I am in total "baby mode" lately, praise God!!! :)
I like the one of your sister, too!

The Moore's said...

I'm so proud of you and your awesome photography skills! You've been truly blessed with a gift! They are all my favorites and I'm sad you aren't closer to teach me some tricks of the trade!