Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday!

My headache just left and my Mom and sista are coming to see me! It is shaping up to be a great weekend!

I have 5002 pictures that need developing. I have been postponing this since prior to Christmas. Now, I don't think I can afford to catch up. Oh, the joys and yet frustrations of digital photography...especially when your multiple cards hold like 500 pics each.

Will someone please tell me how this American Idol voting thing is working? I can't get 3 people from 3 groups to equal 12. What is going on that I am missing??

Did I say the sun was out? Ahhh.

I am doing the "Esther" Bible study by Beth Moore. I really feel sorry for her...Esther...not Beth Moore.

Can you believe my husband wanted a frozen pizza over homemade chili last night?

Yarnell's strawberry ice cream is tasty.

I have been in card-making mood.

I should go. Maybe dear husband will let us go to Walmart and develop all 5002 pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fox News explained after Idol Wed. night that the panel will select the other 3 finalist from the ones who didn't get picked. So..... Tateana (spelling) could still make it!!!!!! OH JOY!

Little Oak Table said...

i found a k. just past east german lane, on the right. a white fence. perfect k's. maybe you can manage to drive by during one of your 15 stops that way next week?

the Percifuls said...

5002? And I thought I was bad!