Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cousin Time!

Lee and Kelli made the trek down here and we had a blast this weekend! Photo shoots, baseball games, birthday parties, and a trip to Soaring Wings Ranch filled our days. The Ranch had an appreciation day and the kids had a blast! Hamburgers, hot dogs, oreos, jump thingies, face painting, pony rides, and fishing took precedent over the day.




The only girl...notice her crown on her cheek. She isn't afraid to tell you she is a princess. Poor Sam called her "he" instead of "she" all weekend...I don't think he has ever had to use the pronoun "she!" Ha!


Isn't it crazy how Sam favors Sloan more than his own brothers?!
Maybe we will have better luck next time! Landon wasn't up for it! Sam really wasn't either...but he managed to take a bribe and be good for 7 pictures. I have ruined him forever.

Here Tia is throwing her gangster "these are my homies" sign. Nice.

3 comments:

blessedpath said...

Fun times with family....does it get any better than that?! I have always thought Sam and Sloan could be brothers!!

Kelli said...

Ha! I just snorted tea out my nose. They are her homies aren't they? Fun times.

Kim said...

Cute!